Saturday 21 July 2012

My pet, Bubbly!

This post is regarding the sweetest dog on earth...well, at least according to me she is the sweetest! After all she is my dog, Bubbly! Bubbly was born Nov 2005. She came to my house on new year's eve  when she was just 45 days old! I still remember how she fell asleep on my lap that night.


Now, Bubbly is 6 years old! 


But she still has the same innocent little face!


I do believe that a dog is a man's best friend. They are the most loyal companions. Unlike humans, the only thing dogs want from their owners is their company! They just want to sit by their owner's side. Of course they do want to be fed and taken for walk. Also they love it when their bellies are scratched! 

The best thing about dogs is the fact no matter what time you reach home, they are thrilled to see you. They don't question you about why you were late or why you didn't call. That is what a welcoming should be like.

I love spending time with Bubbly! I have never been able to stay angry at her for more than a minute. I enjoy playing her crazy 'Tag' game; but in her version of Tag I'm always 'It"! To sum up Bubbly is just awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment